Thursday, January 19, 2006

Cheap Sports T-shirts; Gerber Tools; 2 Dozen Roses & Vase $36.98 Shipped; Fruit Bowl $11.99(Orig. $59.99); Hebrew Beef Franks 3 Packs for $10

Morning to y'all! I am hungry...hence the last deal!

NBA, MLB, NFL T-shirts for $4.99
There are bajillions of them to choose from! Even the ones that show on the list are $4.99 once you click on them so don't skip over those!!
Sports T-shirts


Gerber Legend Multi-Plier + Free Multi-Tool
This will be one for hubby! He loves his Gerber as much as James loves his Spongebob. Here is his testimonial: "Gerber tools are by far the best tools available on the market. I love them. I absolutely love them." Looks like I have competition! :{
Scroll down and click "Buy both and save" to get the free multi-tool.
Gerber 08239 Legend - Multi-Plier 800


2 Dozen Roses + Vase Shipped for $36.98
This is a deal for those who are gearing up for Valentine's or maybe to those who just want to send a special gift to somone. I arranged for them to be sent to my mother for V-day. She loves flowers. :}
2 Dozen Roses + Vase


Wooden Pedestal Fruit Bowl $11.99(Orig. $59.99)
Hmm...I think I may need to buy more fruit to fully utilize this fruit bowl...hehe. OK enough discussing my family's poor eating habits! This fruit bowl is marked down quite a bit and would probably make a nice piece for your kitchen or dining table. Use the code TCTENFFA to get an additional 10% off. Also, there are some other platters/bowls on sale.
Wooden Fruit Bowl
Other Platters/Bowls


Hebrew National Beef Franks -- 3 Packs for $10 @ Albertsons
OK...so back to my family's bad eating habits. We love hot dogs. We love Hebrew brand hot dogs. This deal is about half price for these dogs so it's time for us to stock up. :}

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home