Saturday, January 14, 2006

BBW Antibacterial Soaps $2; Clinique Free Shipping & Gift; BBW Soft Slippers $4.88; Calphalon 10 Pc Set 65% Off; 50 AA Batteries $10; MORE!!!!!

Many nice deals today that I am very happy to share with y'all. :} Hubby is almost done helping me set up my own page so that I can post these deals in a more coherent fashion sot aht you guys can search for the deals more easily. Hopefully it will be up soon! I am excited! :}


Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Soaps -- 5 for $10
Nice price on soaps from BBW. They smell good too. ;)
Bath & Body Works Soaps


Clinique Free Shipping and Free Gift
Use code FREESHIP2006 for free shipping and complimentary sample of Repairwear Day SPF 15 Intensive Cream. This is valid through January 15th 11:59PM Eastern time. Time to indluge yourself, ladies! Or for the fellas, give a nice little present to your special woman to remind her that you love her. :}
Clinique


Super Soft White Slippers from Bath and Body Works -- $4.88
Indulge your feet! These look super comfy...I can't wait to get them in the mail! BBW is doing some good clearancing today. ;)
Soft White Slippers


Calphalon Nonstick 10 Piece Cookware Set -- $374.98 Shipped(Orig $985)
These deals always seem expensive just because it's in the hundreds of dollars range, but Calphalon are some of the nicest cookware you can get. This price represents a $200 dollar price drop from a few months ago so it's not some small miniscule discount! :} Even the 8 piece set is still selling for $480 so this is a good price for the 10 piece set!!
Calphalon 10 Piece Cookware


50 AA Batteries -- $9.99(Orig. $20)
Memorex AA batteries are about 50% off right now on Amazon. A nice price if you have Amazon Prime or if you're going to buy something on Amazon anyway.
Memorex Batteries


Victoria's Secret Clearance -- $4.99 Panties
This is not online just yet, but if you go to a store, it has been reported that all clearance panties are at $4.99. My store had plenty of selection left so you might want to check it out if you're around the area or maybe you can even call them up and ask to save yourself a trip.


Wasabi Peanuts -- Three 8oz Tins -- $10 shipped
I love peanuts! I love wasabi! Is this a great deal for me or what? :O I've had these before, and they have been better quality than the ones that I have found at my local Asian foods store, and now they're cheaper too!!
Wasabi Peanuts



.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home