Friday, January 13, 2006

Calphalon Double Burner Griddle $20; Amazon Sneakers Sale; Life-size Homer Standup $15

Here's just a few warm deals for the morning. Must run to get some coffee and a donut(yes, bad for me, but I crave a donut right now! :) I will post again later today. This is just a warm-up!


Calphalon Nonstick Double Burner Griddle -- $20(Orig. $40)
LNT has this griddle on sale that usually sells for a great deal more on sites such as Amazon. Apply code 932100000000 (Exp:02/12/2006) to take 20% off.
Calphalon Nonstick Double Burner Griddle


Amazon Sneakers Sale
I was just about to post that there were a bunch of nice sneakers on sale at Amazon, but right as I was typing that, I realized that most of them don't have many good sizes left. :( Here is one for hubby that might be of use:
ASICSĀ® Men's Hyperspeed


Life-Size Homer Standup -- $15
Our family loves watching The Simpsons, and I am soooooo tempted to get this! :D
Homer Simpson, Stand Up, 26x71

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home