Saturday, January 21, 2006

Circulon 5.5Qt $19.99; 60% Off Athletic Apparel; Hold Everything Clearance w/ Free Shipping; 16Pc Dinnerware Set $19.99

Good morning! Hope y'all had a nice night's sleep. I had my first 8 hour sleeping night of the year! Yay! :D


Circulon 5.5 Qt. Covered Casserole -- $19.99(Orig. $100)
This is quite possibly priced wrong, because this seems unusually cheap to me. They even sell for more on ebay...hmm. I am getting 3 and seeing what happens, because if I get them, they'll make nice little presents for my girlfriends!
Circulon 5.5 Qt. Covered Casserole


60% Off Athletic Apparel @ Amazon
Time to stock up on the running clothes as the weather gets warmer! These qualify for free shipping if you have Amazon Prime or if you order $25+.
Amazon Athletic Apparel


Hold Everything Clearane Sale w/ Free Shipping
There are a ton of nice items at the clearance. Nice home goods and decorative items for the house. The link I've provided are for items that qualify for free shipping. Use the left hand side menu to search other clearance items that don't qualify for free shipping.
Hold Everything Clearance


Pfaltzgraff Holiday Garland 16-Piece Dinnerware Set, Service for 4 -- $19.99(Orig. 160)
These look super cute...and at the right price too. ;) I think you can pull these off as non-holiday dinnerware. They do have some red and green, but it isn't exactly specific to the holidays.
Pfaltzgraff Holiday Garland 16-Piece Dinnerware Set, Service for 4

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home