Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Sony 5.1MP Digicam $140; Free Xbox360 DVD; Versace Sunglasses 80% Off; Winkflash Free 100 Prints; 48 Coke/Sprite for Free; Free Sunsilk Shampoo

I knwo that I don't have much free time as it is, but I think it's time for me to pick up a new hobby. What's up next for me?? We shall soon find out...


Cyber-shot® DSC-S45 Digital Camera 5.1 Megapixel -- $140 Shipped @ Circuit City Online
Sony makes really good looking and functional digicams so this is a great price for one. I think this one might be a bit on the lower end of Sony cameras, but it's good for normal, daily use.
Cyber-shot® DSC-S45 Digital Camera


Free Xbox360 Demo DVD
This DVD has some game trailers, demos, and other little tidbits. I don't have this game system in the house, but if I did, I would be all over this. :}
Free Xbox360 DVD


Versace Sunglasses 80% Off + 10% Off @ Overstock
Follow the first link to receive 10% off. If you go to the Versace sunglass link that I've provided, the right hand side of the page has many other of the models available.
10% Off Link
Versace Model 900C Designer Sunglasses


Winkflash 100 Free Prints
This is for new customers so just sign up for a new account if you already have one. Shipping is just $.99! This is exactly what I've been waiting for...woohoo!
Winkflash Offer


48 Coke or Sprite Cans -- Free @ Albertsons
Albertsons is having a deal right now in which you buy four 12 packs of Coke or Sprite for $10 and then they give you a $10 mail in rebate. Free drinks! Perfect for this hot weather!
Free Coke/Sprite at Albertsons


Free Sunsilk Shampoo Sample
Title says it all. :}
Free Shampoo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home