Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Steel Wok Set $25; Queen Size Memory Foam Mattress $450; BBQ Tool Set $11; 50 AA Batteries $11; Free Trish McEvoy Gift; Free Recipe Book

Mornin, y'all! I just received a whole bunch of my free Coca Cola coupons from the Olympics promotion! That sure was alot of fun. I'll spread the word about more promotions as they come! :}


Joyce Chen 14-Inch Carbon Steel Wok Set -- $25 Shipped(Orig. $53) @ Amazon
If you have an Asian cookingware store near your area, then you can probably get a generic wok for cheaper, but if you don't, then this is a pretty good deal. You'll need to find a $.01+ filler to get free shipping for this. :}
Joyce Chen 14-Inch Carbon Steel Wok Set


Queen Size 12" Memory Foam Mattress -- $450 Shipped(Orig. $1800) @ Amazon
Wow! I couldn't imagine sleeping on a memory foam mattress because I might not ever be able to leave the bed. The memory foam toppers are already too good for me! Free shipping for such a heavy item is quite impressive!
Queen 12" with/5" 5.3lb of Therapeutic Memory Foam Mattress


EZ Off Barbeque Tool Set -- $11 Shipped(Orig. $20) @ HSN
It's getting to be that time when BBQs are going to be the thing to do! When the temperature rises, for some reason we feel the need to slave away over a hot grill...hmmm. :}
EZ Off Barbeque Tool Set


Memorex High Performance AA Alkaline Batteries, 50 Pack -- $11(Orig. $20) @ Amazon
If you can order $25+, there is free shipping. Otherwise, this may not be that great of a deal if you have to pay for shipping. Batteries always seem to disappaear in my house so these are a pretty good price for me.
Memorex High Performance AA Alkaline Batteries, 50 Pack


Free Gift from Trish McEvoy
The site is getting a bit bogged down right now but just leave it open and it should eventually load.
Trish McEvoy Free Gift


Free The Perfect Recipe Book
If the recipes are perfect, then I'm in! And my family thanks them for making this. :P
Free Recipe Book

1 Comments:

Blogger Nancy -The Frugal Dietitian said...

Thanks - I ordered the King size mattress - looks like a great deal! I check your site first!
Nancy
**************
Nutrition.teach-nology.com
Eat Healthy - A Body is a Terrible Thing to Waste!

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home