Friday, July 14, 2006

Zales Sale; Free Movie Screening; BOGO Pretzel @ Auntie Anne's; iRiver 5GB MP3 Player $100; REI Clearance; Free Earrings

Ugh...I feel so sick right now because I ate two apple fritters. I know it's all my fault because I have such a weakness for them, but my local donut store needs to stop selling them, because inevitably I always stop by and grab one...or two in this case. :(


Zales Clearance -- Up to 90% Off
I haven't taken a look through this because I am afraid I may want something and then hubby will be mad at me. ;) The items are apparently up to 90% off plus they give you an additional 20% off all clearance items once you add them to cart. Jewelry...*droooooool*
Zales


Free Screening of Little Miss Sunshine
This is a free screening of the movie Little Miss Sunshine at more than 125 locations. It stars Steve Carrell(super duper funny man!) so I might check this out. Look at the link for participating locations and then reserve your spot and print tickets.
Little Miss Sunshine Screening


Buy One Get One Free Pretzels @ Auntie Anne's
Mmm...pretzels are one of the few snacks that I overpay for while shopping. This make it even more enticing! Just print out the coupon that I've linked to.
Auntie Anne's Coupon


Remanufactured iRiver 5 GB H10 MP3 Player -- $100 Shipped(Orig. $250) @ Amazon
I always salivate at mp3 player deals even though I only have like 100 MB of music, but these things are getting cheaper and cheaper. This is pretty well reviewed, and I usually don't have any qualms ordering thing refurbished from Amazon because of their generally very good return policy.
Technical Details:
*Remanufactured to like-new condition; 90-day manufacturer's warranty
*Compact, lightweight 5 GB hard drive multimedia player--weighs only 3.4 ounces
*Compatible with MP3 and WMA; also Secure WMA from online services
*Built-in voice recording and FM tuner with FM recording capability
*Swappable rechargeable lithium-ion battery with up to 12 hours of battery life
Remanufactured iRiver 5 GB H10 MP3 Player


REI Outlet Clearance -- Up to 60% Off
I don't do too much shopping for this outdoorsy stuff, but there are some nice deals there for flip flops and such. Also, I found something that looks like it could be really comfortable for the kids walking around the house during the winter months. :}
REI Clearance
Kids' Fleece Slippers -- $4.83


Possible Free Earrings
This may be doubtful to come, but I must mention it anyway. There is supposed to be a $7 surcharge for these earrings if you want them, but it doesn't charge you when you check out and it never asks for credit card information. It might be worth a shot.
Free Earrings

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home