Sunday, April 23, 2006

Weather Station $25; Violin w/ Case $50; Oakley Minute Sunglasses $67; Suncast Deck Box $40; Free Butter Warmer; Ben & Jerry's Cone Day

Oh boy...I just had some spicy eggplant for dinner and let me tell you, the spiciness factor was at least a 9 out of 10. Oh boy...really need to down a lot of liquids to drown out this fire in my mouth. :O


Seth ThomasĀ® Weather Station -- $25(Orig. $300) @ Bargain Outfitters
This is a really pretty item and would make a nice gift for the weather enthusiast. Regardless of whether you want this or not, this is a great price! :}
Seth ThomasĀ® Weather Station


Austin Bazaar Full Size Violin 4 X 4 with Case -- $50(Orig. $200) @ Amazon
I don't want to be the type of mom that forces anything upon her kids, but I want them to learn how to play some sort of instrument so badly! The violin would be very classy. ;) Well, from what I hear, this is a really good price for a violin, and for those of you with aspiring young musicians, this could be a good start if they want to play the violin.
Austin Bazaar Full Size Violin 4 X 4 with Case


Oakley Minute Sunglasses -- $67(Orig. $95) @ Sierra Trading Post
I've always found Oakleys very stylish. This is a nice price for a very stylish pair of sunglasses. They have two colors available as well. I think I may buy one for the hubby as a nice random present. He doesn't have a nice pair of glasses that he brings around. :}
Oakley Minute Sunglasses


Suncast Deck Box -- $40(Orig. $100) @ Amazon
This is a beautiful, sturdy box to hold garden tools, tools in general, or anything else you'd like to keep in this thing. I think this could be a very nice addition to a garage or yard.
Suncast Deck Box


Free Butter Warmer @ LNT
All you have to do is make a gift registry and then register $200+ of Circulon products in your gift registry. Click on the bottom right link to see details for this.
LNT Gift


Ben and Jerry's Free Cone Day -- April 25th
How much more self-explanatory can a deal get? ;) Just wanted to remind everyone because I posted this maybe a week back or so!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home