Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Free Premium Chunk Chicken; CostCo raises membership fees; Wild Oats at Amazon, Free Old Time Radio

Boy…what a rough day! Two glasses of spilled orange juice this morning, kids forgot to bring their lunches (both of them!), dinner was burned because the toilet clogged. Ah…I hope this means that I’ll have a great day tomorrow? Optimism is all I have left :}

Free Pouch of Tyson Premium Chunk Chicken Breast

Who doesn't like free chicken? Especially cooked chunks! Looks pretty good to save some time at dinner for salads and pastas! It's free!

Free Chunky Chicken!==

Wild Oats Food stuffs now available at Amazon

Always looking for healthier alternatives for my family, and especially ones that won't break my budget. :} I've heard good things about Wild Oats markets and their stuff is now available online at Amazon!

Wild Oats Products

Costco to Raise Membership Fees by $5 starting May 1!

Here's a public service message of sorts. You'll save $5 if you renew your membership to CostCo before May 1, because starting May 1, their membership fees jump to $50/year. I know, I know...it's only a few bucks, but hey, $5 can buy you a bunch of stuff at Costco! Like that 5 gallon jar of Miracle Whip! :}

Free Old Time Radio Shows in MP3 format

Wow, these bring me back. When I was a young lass, I remember sometimes I would still hear some of these shows being rerun on the radio. But these days, you rarely hear them anymore even if you wanted to. Abbott & Costello, The Avengers, etc. Take a listen!

http://radiolovers.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home