Thursday, March 16, 2006

Photo Printer $10; Altec Lansing 3 Speaker System $20; Chef's Catalog Deals; 200 NWA Miles; 10 Landscape Lights $90; Free Italian Ice; Free Corkscrew

Oh my!! One of James' teeth is starting to fill in an empty spot! maybe this is the beginning of the end of soft foods?? I can only hope so.


OLYMPUS P-10 Dye Sublimation Photo Printer -- $10(Orig. $60)
Ooo...I've always a printer just for photos. I'll need to look into this one a little more before buying but it looks like a good deal. The price is $60, but there is a $50 rebate for it.
OLYMPUS P-10 Dye Sublimation Photo Printer
Rebate


Altec Lansing XA 2021 3-pc Gaming Speaker System -- $20 Shipped @ Buy.com
I bought some speakers not too long ago so this doesn't help me too much, but this is a pretty good deal, and I probably would have gotten these over the ones I got a few months ago if I could have had this option before. They qualify for free shipping. Specs of the speakers are in the linked product page.
Altec Lansing XA 2021 3-pc Gaming Speaker System


Chef's Catalog Deals
Some random Chef's Catalog deals here. You also get half off shipping with 6W3EM3081
* CHEF'S Professional Saucepot - $4.99 (Orig. $19.99) Item number : 13708
*Cutlery Tray - $3.99 (Orig. $19.99) Item number : 14395
*Stuffing Cage - $4.99 (Orig. $12.99) Item number : 20272
*Chocolate Fondue Fountain - $39.99 (Orig. $100)Item number : 13146
*DeLonghi Metropolis 4-Slice Toaster - $52.99 (Orig. $125) Item number : 10586
Chef's Catalog


Free 200 NWA Miles
It's super easy and free miles are always good. :} Plus if you fly NWA in the next 90 days after finishing the quiz, then you get a bonus 2k miles.
100 Free Miles
Another 100 Free Miles


Petal Solar White Landscape Lights (Set of 10) -- $90(Orig. $240)
Looks like a nice addition to a garden. it would definitely give off a "fancy pants" kind of vibe. :} I don't think these would look too nice in my very messy yard though.
Petal Solar White Landscape Lights (Set of 10)


Free Italian Ice @ Rita's on March 20th
This isn't located near me but check out their site to see if you can get some free Italian Ice. It is free at all Rita's on March 20th from noon til 9pm.
Details and Locations


Free Corkscrew
Not much to explain here...free corkscrew. :}
Free Corkscrew

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home