Saturday, December 24, 2005

Silver Jewelry $5.99; 20 Free Prints from Sprint

Free Silver Jewelry(pay s/h)
This has been around for a while, but I figured I'd share. This place basically offers free silver jewelry and you just have to pay the $5.99 shipping cost. Their jewelry is obviously not the most fancy in the world, but it's great fun because they have a new item available every 10-15 minutes on their home page. I've seen some pretty nice stuff with a bunch of nice gemstones. I've purchased about 8 of them over the course of a year, and I've been very pleased with everything except the ring that I bought because it was not my size(it was actually my fault...).

Silver Jewelry


20 Free Prints from Sprint
There have been plenty of free print offers from Winkflash, Snapfish, and the rest of those, but this one is new to me. Sprint is offering 20 free prints that you can either upload from your phone or computer. Just enter the code 20FREEPRINTS
Keep in mind that there are shipping costs so this is not completely free! ;)
Sprint Prints


I know I've said this several times in previous posts, but it never hurts to say it again: Happy holidays, everyone!!!!!!!!!!! :) Love, Vicky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home