Monday, December 19, 2005

My first post!!!

Hi y'all!

My name is Vicky, and I've been an internet junkie ever since dear husband finally got our family a computer a couple years back! I used to surf the internet for recipes, news, and things of that sort, but for the past year I've been obsessed with one thing: DEALS! :) I don't know about you, but I just drool when I can save a few dollars off some new sheets for the kids or if I can get some Clorox for half off. It's just that it annoys the heck outta me to have to search through hundreds of websites before I can find something worth buying. I figure I do all the work of searching already so I might as well help out y'all! So I'm gonna try to post the best durn deals I find. Thanks for lookin'!!!!!!!!!

-Vicky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home